Your Springboard to Prepare Clients for Wealth Stewardship
Families look to their closest advisors for help with educating members on family wealth management topics. As an advisor, you may be comfortable advising on your specialty, but not entirely on topics outside of your area of expertise. With Tamarind Learning’s tailored learning programs, you can be confident that beneficiaries of wealth will gain the foundational knowledge they need in all key aspects of wealth management.
Tamarind Learning provides comprehensive and rigorous education programs that enhance your advisory role with your clients across a breadth of topics. Our programs deliver curated and targeted curriculums that foster beneficiary’s awareness, appreciation, and understanding of the core areas of family wealth management. Through our programs, beneficiaries gain access to vital subjects such as fiduciary relationships, roles and responsibilities, basics of estate planning, trusts and tax, elements of personal finance, understanding financial and investment statements, trust administration, working with advisors, and trust investing in a safe, secure, and self-paced online learning environment.
Tamarind Learning is a resource for advisors to mentor their clients on an online program with content that is comprehensive, engaging, and current. Do you resonate with any of the following concerns?
- Some of my clients don’t understand their responsibilities or what they should be doing as a beneficiary which also poses a professional liability risk to me.
- It is challenging to engage the next generation who are not involved in the management of their wealth and do not feel empowered.
- I am unsure if my clients understand what I am saying or teaching them and if they will retain the content.
- I do not know the best way to teach my client how to be a beneficiary or a trustee.
- Creating educational materials for each client is redundant and time consuming taking me away from other aspects of advising my clients.
- I have tried to find tools and resources online to help educate my clients but could not find exactly what I am looking for.
Features for Advisors
- Enroll your beneficiary clients in Tamarind Learning programs to educate them on the fundamentals of family wealth management.
- The ability to monitor their client's progression providing support as needed.
- The ability to audit and guide the client throughout their experience.
- Can help select the appropriate program based on the needs and knowledge level of your clients.
- Can augment the programs using client specific documents where appropriate.
- Can be used as an accountability platform to help motivate, interact, and encourage clients to learn before meetings.
- You may complete the Accredited Beneficiary Stewardship (ABS) program designation.
- Upon completion of the ABS program designation, you may enroll in advanced mentorship training and become a certified Tamarind Learning Mentor